As a purpose-driven entrepreneur or nonprofit leader, you’re focused on your mission to serve your community, clients, and customers.
Financial management isn’t always at the top of your list and perhaps you’ve been frustrated with your numbers, wishing for clarity, confidence, and organization. You want to better understand your financials to make smart decisions and create a greater impact on the world.
You've explored hiring a bookkeeper or a CFO but it doesn't feel like the right fit, you don't think they'll understand your unique business model, or you just can't afford it.
Well, I LOVE helping purpose-driven entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders gain clarity and confidence in their financials, so they can make smart decisions to grow their bottom line and their impact.
By shifting your mindset around managing your numbers, creating a strong financial routine, and having a CFO in your corner to ask any and all questions about your financials, you'll gain...
...confidence in your own leadership
...clarity in the financial health of your business
...peace of mind being able to see into the future of your business
...a vision for the future
…for clarity and confidence to make smart decisions to grow your bottom line and your impact
…to build long term sustainability and increase your peace of mind
…to stop trying to manage your numbers alone and crossing your fingers you’re doing it right
Let's do this together!
Get started now!
Is The Entrepreneur's CFO Corner Right For You?
You are absolutely the right fit if:
- You generally feel icky about money and avoid your numbers at all costs.
- You lay awake at night worried about cash flow and make decisions based on how much money is in the bank.
- You're nervous to send your numbers to your tax accountant because they're a hot mess.
- You hesitate to make any business decisions because you're not confident in your numbers.
- You don't have a plan for achieving your financial goals this year.
This probably isn't for you if:
- You're an experienced CFO or CPA who analyzes financials or prepares tax returns in your sleep.
- You want someone to do all of your bookkeeping and financial management for you.
- You're not ready to face your numbers and gain clarity in your business and decision-making.
What Do You Get?
- Four modules focused on the key elements of managing your biz numbers each month
- Simple yet insightful templates to put your new knowledge into action immediately
- Monthly live co-working sessions to provide accountability and support as you work through your monthly finance routine
- Ongoing, on-demand email access to a CFO to get questions answered, reports reviewed, and forecasts analyzed
- Facebook group to provide more support, meet fellow entrepreneurs, and get monthly bonus content
- Bonus trainings every single month to help you manage your business; lifetime access to the full resource library
- 30 minute Strategy Session via Zoom with a CFO to answer your specific questions and give you personalized action items to help set you up for success
- Surprise snail mail package!
Get started now!
Stephanie Skryzowski is a visionary Chief Financial Officer that helps entrepreneurs get clear on their numbers so they can make confident financial decisions to grow their bottom line and their impact. She is the Founder and CEO of 100 Degrees which provides CFO strategy and bookkeeping services to businesses and nonprofits around the globe. She also runs The Entrepreneur’s CFO Corner, a membership to empower entrepreneurs to master their own finances, and Amplify, a coaching program to help elevate other finance business owners. When she is not crunching the numbers, Stephanie is traveling the world with her husband and two young daughters.
Get started now!
"Over the course of a decade running our small business, we had learned about our financials out of necessity - but we often felt unsure whether we were making the best possible decisions, and worried we were missing important factors that we should have been taking into consideration. Having an extra set of expert eyes always in our back pocket has been so helpful, especially as we navigated some challenging financial months and worked to set in place habits and reports that will serve us well long term!"