Master Your Nonprofit Numbers
A Course on Financial Management for Nonprofit Leaders
Nonprofit leaders tell me every day that they don't know how to translate the income statement and balance sheet into meaningful information for their donors, board, and other stakeholders.
They feel like they're missing out on potential funding by not being able to share more insight from their financials.
I know exactly how overwhelming and stressful it can be when you'd rather focus on making an impact than analyzing your financials.
But the problem is, you know exactly how important nonprofit financial management is. You just haven't been able to wrap your head around it yet, with everything else you have going on! You lead a nonprofit to make a difference. You never thought you'd need a degree in advanced accounting to make it work.
Spoiler alert: You don't!
That's exactly why I've created:
Master Your Nonprofit Numbers
It's the first online course of its kind that teaches the critical elements of nonprofit financial management.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial reporting
- Strategic planning
- And more...
The course was designed especially for nonprofit CEOs, Executive Directors, and leaders so you don't have to worry about learning a bunch of useless technical accounting stuff.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if:
- You lay awake at night worried about cash flow.
- You don't know if/when/how to file your 990.
- Your organization doesn't have a budget or financial dashboards.
- You don't have a roadmap for achieving your goals this year.
This course is not for you if:
- You're an experienced CFO who can prepare 990s in your sleep.
- You have an effective forecasting mechanism and can confidently project a year out.
- You nail your audit every year with nary a management letter comment in sight.
So what's inside the course?
- 6 interactive modules focused on the key elements of nonprofit financial management
- Tons of downloads and templates to put your new knowledge into action immediately
- Lifetime access to the course to go at your own pace
PLUS! Exclusive bonuses!
- Special bonus modules to enhance your learning (Valued at $197!)
- My Secret Tools to Simplify Your Financial Management Learning Module
- Managed Your Restricted Funding Like a CPA Masterclass
- Your Finance Team: Knowing When and Who to Hire Video Training
- How to Build a Nonprofit Marketing Plan Video Training, Workbook, and Guides
- Grant Writing Made Easy Mini-Training
- TWO one-on-one coaching calls with a nonprofit CFO for individual, custom support (Valued at $497!)
Get started now!
Stephanie Skryzowski is a Chief Financial Officer that helps purpose-driven leaders better understand and use their numbers to make smart decisions. She is the Founder and CEO of 100 Degrees Consulting which works with clients around the globe to help them do more and serve more, and speaks often about storytelling with financials – using your numbers to share your organization’s impact on a deeper level. Stephanie is the creator of Master Your Nonprofit Numbers, an online course in financial management for nonprofit leaders. She has her Master’s in Public Administration, specializing in nonprofit management and finance from New York University. When she is not crunching the numbers in Excel, Stephanie is traveling the world with her husband and toddler daughter.
"I’ve been Executive Director of a small non-profit for five years. I wish I had this course from Day 1. Every non-profit executive, no matter their experience, will benefit from this program. Stephanie’s courses provide great and meaningful exercises, tips, and opportunities for reflection of how every leader can be more proactive about cashflow, auditing, budgeting, and so much more. I’ll be forever grateful for this program, opportunity, and incredible templates"
- Justinn E. Overton, Executive Director, Coosa Riverkeeper
"I very much enjoyed participating in the course. The timing for me was perfect because I was also taking a Business Accelerator course that briefly went over the topics Stephanie explained further. The most useful thing for me was the templates for the different reports. I have since used the cash flow statement to keep the Board up to date and will definitely utilize the calendar and template for projecting next years budget. The material in the lessons was clear and concise. As someone who is self-taught quickbooks and budgeting these modules really boosted my confidence with presenting reports."
- Shelby Doggett, Program Manager, What Cheer Flower Farm